Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 194 - Maybe Then the Circus

A man was driving along the motorway when he saw two penguins standing in the hard shoulder. They looked lost, so he picked them up and put them in the back seat of his car. He then goes to the petrol station to fill up and whilst he was there the attendant notices the penguins in the back seat.

He said to the man, “What are those two penguins doing in the back of your car?”

The man said, “I found them on the road and they looked lost, so I picked them up”

“You should take them to the zoo,” replied the attendant.

“What a good idea,” said the man, and then paid for his petrol and drove off.

The next day he went to the same petrol station and the same attendant served him and noticed the penguins were still in the car. He said to the man, “I thought you were taking them to the zoo?”

The man replied, “I did... they loved it... and now I’m going to take them to the movies!”
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment