Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 133 - And He Gathers No Moss

A frog went into a bank and hopped over to the loan officer's desk. He jumped up onto the chair and said to the officer, "Hi, what is your name?"

The loan officer said, "You can call me Mr. Padewak. What can I do for you?"

The frog replied, "I want a loan."

"OK," said Mr. Padewak, "let's fill out a loan application. What is your name?"

"Kermit," said the frog, "Kermit Jagger."

"Oh, any relation to Mick Jagger?" Padewak asked.

"Yeah, he's my Dad!" answered Kermit.

"Wow!" said Padewak. "Do you have any collateral?"

"Yes, I do," and Kermit reached into his pocket and pulled out a big, bright pink, ceramic elephant. He placed it on the desk in front of Mr. Padewak.

Padewak scratched his head and said, "Excuse me for a moment." He then walked into the bank manager's office with the loan application and the elephant in hand.

Padewak said, "Uh, sir, there is this frog out there who wants a loan." He handed the manager the application. "He brought this, this...uh, well, I don't know what it is, for collateral!" He put the shiny pink elephant on the manager's desk. "What should I do?"

 

The bank manager stood up and shouted, "It's a knick-knack, Padewak, give the frog a loan!! His old man's a Rolling Stone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment